Enjoy the benefits of being a member of
The Parent Institute!
Any staff member at a public, private or independent school, educational institution, governmental or social service agency or other nonprofit organization that works with parents to help them be more effectively involved with their children is eligible for membership. Members include: Superintendents, Principals, Assistant Principals, Counselors, Teachers, Parent Involvement Coordinators, Federal Program Coordinators, Title 1 staff, volunteers, PTA/PTO Presidents, more!
With membership to The Parent Institute you'll receive these benefits:
- A 10% member discount! Just include your member number on your purchase order and get a 10% member discount and use it all year long and at any time, even in conjunction with special discounts or those with deadlines such as: introductory offers and other sale prices on various products. This includes all subscription renewals as well.
- FREE shipping and handling! Members always get FREE shipping and handling! No matter how large or small the order, your order ships for FREE!
- A member alert email once per month about the new developments in parent involvement, new products, private sales, survey invitations, etc.
- Access to our exclusive member-only website will help you stay up-to-date on the latest developments in parent involvement research and practice. The special member-only page features education reports and studies along with our archived monthly member alerts.
- Access to help from The Parent Institute regarding your parent program. If you are planning a program to encourage parent involvement, promote regular attendance, help parents learn how to help their children succeed in school or how to motivate children, teach their children to be responsible – or virtually any other parent engagement topic, you can call or email our member service staff toll-free for advice and suggestions. Call 1-800-756-5525 or email email@example.com.
- An annual Certificate of Membership suitable for display will be emailed to you each year. This beautiful, personalized certificate makes it clear to parents and organizational staff that you believe in the importance of parents’ involvement in the education of their children to support student achievement.
All completely FREE!
For assistance with your order, please call The Parent Institute
at 1-800-756-5525 and read them your session ID: W15150