Special Introductory Pricing!—
Do you know how to...
...get all your parents—even the busy, hard-to-reach ones—involved to help their children learn? Now it's easy with
Effective, Affordable, Print and Electronic, Personalized Parent Involvement Newsletters!
Helping Children Learn and Helping Students Learn are two-page, single-sheet, easy-to-read parent newsletters from The Parent Institute that can be your meaningful and effortless way to enlist families to help their children succeed in school! Published in four age-specific versions—Early Childhood, Elementary School, Middle School and High School—in English & Spanish, these newsletters offer solutions tailored to the parents of your students! Don't miss these topics in upcoming issues:
- Setting high expectations for their children.
- The importance of home and school teamwork.
- Building responsibility in their children.
- Teaching respect for rules, authority and other people.
- The importance of education and a strong work ethic.
- Helping their children build strong values and character.
- The importance of regular school attendance.
- The influence of the home on their children's school success.
- Early childhood education—things parents can do at home before their children ever start school.
- The importance of a structured, stable home life.
- Making sure their children face the consequences of their behavior.
- Reinforcing academic and homework skills.
- Ways to encourage and help with reading.
- Ways to build children's problem-solving skills.
- The value of coming to the school for conferences, events and volunteering.
- Ways to promote and help with math.
- Firm, fair and consistent discipline at home, and more!
Click on any of the images below to see a full-color
sample of that newsletter edition.
Whichever version(s) you choose, you'll know that it is written with today's fast-paced parents in mind. Every monthly issue (September-May) is packed with proven, ready-to-use school success ideas—the kind of advice you'd give families if you could speak with each one personally.
You'll get both a full-color website version and a black and white copier-ready version for one low price!
As a Helping Children Learn and/or
Helping Students Learn subscriber you have options!
- Provide your email address and we will email your newsletter(s) to you automatically each month!
- Download your personalized Helping Children/Students Learn newsletter(s) yourself from our website instantly upon publication—in full color! You can email the newsletter to parents, and/or post it on your school's website. By eliminating all the costs of print reproduction—paper, toner, printing, postage—your school saves a bundle.
Or, even better, have your newsletter automatically posted on your website each month (after a one-time, free, set up by you or your webmaster) by taking advantage of our Automatic Download option!
Electronic Newsletter Delivery...makes it fast, easy, inexpensive!
Plus, you can copy the black & white masters we will mail you, and send copies home.
Even if you're not yet ready to take advantage of all of these options, you always have the right to do so whenever you wish. And they're all available to you without additional cost.
And that's not all...
When you subscribe you'll receive a special bonus for parents, packed with age-appropriate ideas and activities. More information on this bonus.
PLUS—you can't lose! With our guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with Helping Children Learn or Helping Students Learn, you'll get all of your money back.