Titles include: (Sold only as a series - individual titles not available electronically.)
"What Busy Parents Can Do at Home to Help Students With...":
- Reading - offers ideas busy parents can use at home to help their children develop a healthy interest in reading, an appreciation of why reading is so important and a positive attitude about reading in and out of school.
- Math - busy parents can use these suggestions at home to tap their children's natural curiosity, stimulate their interest in math and build math skills— simultaneously!
- Vocabulary - improving a child's vocabulary has the benefit of improving school performance in every subject area. This Audio CD provides specific, easy-to-implement ideas busy parents can use at home to build the vocabulary of their children and the entire family.
- Science - packed with ideas, this Audio CD lets parents in on some secrets to encouraging children's interest in the world around them—and how to harness that interest to help them do better in school.
- Writing - busy parents will be excited to use the interesting activities on this Audio CD to encourage and improve their children's writing abilities—and help them do better in school!
- Social Studies - parents will find the ideas presented on this Audio CD perfect for igniting their children's awareness of and interest in what is going on around them.
to read the descriptions of the coordinating Academic Achievement series booklets.
Average run time: 23 minutes each.